“I think health insurance companies come up with all these names to obscure the fact that they own US healthcare. Optum is owned by United, CVS is Aetna, express scripts is Cigna. They are all vertically integrating & gouging patients/independent pharmacies for insane profits.”
Pharmacy Benefit Managers
SHARE THIS POST:
- Our business-over-life health care mindset is hurting Utahns
- Why do health care giants prosper while Americans are burdened by medical debt?
- Man’s death exemplifies the harm of for-profit health insurance
- Business as usual in health care is killing Americans
- Podcast: “Rethinking Our Broken Healthcare System”